I have a 5 yr old Neodymium magnet implanted in my finger that is no longer working.
Looking up another internet blog the same thing happened for someone else.
Are their ways to remagnatise the magnet? or will it require a replacement?
EDIT: I have updated the Wikipedia article on Subdermal Magnets to include this new information regarding rate of deterioration of Subdermal Magnets & and also MRI safety concerns (See Lifespand & Safety) – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_implant
View Reddit by CyberneticBipedal – View Source